Friday, 11 April 2014

Fleur of England: Gorgeous Stripes and Sumptuous Silk - Let's Go to Brighton!

Well hello there my lingerie lovers!

I am going to make a suggestion today - let's go to Brighton! No I am not suddenly changing my subject matter to travel, I am my lovelies talking about the beautiful new Brighton collection from Fleur of England.  I spotted this gorgeous collection on Pinterest (if you don't follow me already on Pinterest click here) a few weeks ago through the Fleur of England Brighton board here and have not been able to stop thinking about it e.g. constantly checking the website to check if it was available yet and of course lusting over the beautiful images available via Pinterest until it was.  I resisted talking about it until now as there is nothing worse than reading a blog post about something that you actually want but don't know how much it costs, when it is going to be available and only have glimpses of the pieces available - that's not how I roll!  I need to give my readers details, lots and lots of lovely details and pictures (of course!)......

Brighton Silk Camisole and Lace Derriere Brief
Fleur of England
Brighton Silk Camisole and Lace Derriere Brief
Fleur of England
I know, it's beautiful right? Correction.  It is truly stunning!  I adore the print, the undeniably luxe feel and the versatile nature of the pieces in the collection (underwear as outwear my friends!).  The collection is described by Fleur of England as "quintessential British beach deck chair" (Fleur of England, 2014) which I just think is adorable and totally on point.  The lace detailing is French in a beautiful ivory hue with ivory and deliciously dark navy stripes printed on sumptuous yet at the same time comfortable silk-satin. This collection is luxury, like all of Fleur of England collections but the print and lace detailing of the Brighton collection just really makes my heart pound - I love how classic it is yet so current in today's trends and in lingerie terms it ticks all the right boxes - quality, fit and aesthetically pleasing in just a 'yes, yes, yes' way!  In the above photos the Brighton Silk Camisole and Lace Derriere Brief are shown.  The Brighton Silk Camisole retails at £140.00 on the Fleur of England website and is available in sizes Small (8-10), Medium (10-12) and Large (12-14).  This of course is a beautiful nightwear piece teamed with the brief shown or the matching trousers (see below) but imagine this with some sharp black tailored trousers and a classic white or black blazer, now we are talking!  Add a classic court shoe and I am just....speechless!  This is what I mean about versatile - who on earth is going to know that it is actually nightwear? And also who cares? I will wear my Fleur of England Brighton Camisole however I want!  Rant over.

The Brighton Lace Derriere Brief is also a delightful piece of the collection.  It's clear attention to detail adds to its smouldering appeal.  Just check out the lace panel at the back!  In a beautiful heart inspired shape to accentuate and flatter the derriere, it adds a touch of sexiness without being too obvious - it's all in the subtle details!  The brief retails at £69.00 from the Fleur of England website and is available in sizes Small (8-10), Medium (10-12) and Large (12-14).

Brighton Boudoir Bra
Fleur of England
Brighton Boudoir Bra and Silk Pyjama Trouser
Fleur of England
Brighton Boudoir Bra and Silk Pyjama Trouser
Fleur of England
So now it is time for the ultimate in bedtime luxury - the Brighton Boudoir Bra (I would totally rock this during the day too) and the Silk Pyjama Trouser.  This combination is just gorgeous - throw on over the Brighton Camisole too for the ultimate in luxury and a serious Fleur of England love-in!  The Brighton Boudoir Bra retails at £79.00 through the Fleur of England website and is available in sizes Small (32B/C 34A), Medium (34B/C 32D) and Large (36B/C 34D).  I adore the delicate yet subtly sexy lace triangle cups and the beautiful, luxurious silk printed stripe underband which fastens at the back with two silk covered buttons - a Fleur of England favourite!  The fine straps on this bra are also adjustable, allowing more or less room at the top of the cups for varying bust sizes in this non-wired design.  The Brighton Silk Pyjama Trouser retails at £280.00 and is available in sizes Small (8-10), Medium (10-12) and Large (12-14) through the Fleur of England website.  The classic print, luxurious fabric and fashionable cut of these trousers just make them so lust-worthy that I am seriously considering adding them to my Fleur of England basket as we speak!  Team this with the camisole for the ultimate in luxury nightwear - imagine slipping in to these after a long hard day - bliss!

Brighton Silk Balcony Bra and Lace Thong
Fleur of England
Last but by no means least is the beautiful Brighton Silk Balcony Bra and Lace Thong from the Fleur of England Brighton collection.  The Brighton Silk Balcony Bra speaks to me on so many levels: lace cups - check, classic striped print - check, wide silk straps - check, luxurious fabrics throughout - check, check and check again!  This is such a beautiful bra and at the same time supportive.  I adore lace cupped bras - regular readers will be well aware of this fact and in this light ivory hue - Fleur of England you have just done it again!  The Brighton Silk Balcony Bra retails at £90.50 on the Fleur of England website and is available in sizes 30D-F, 32B-F, 34B-E and 36B-D.  The matching thong retails at £55.00 and is available in sizes Small (8-10), Medium (10-12) and Large (12-14) also available through the Fleur of England website.

Overall this collection ticks all the right boxes for me.  First it is a full collection, two bra options, two pant options and a nightwear set - there is nothing better than falling head over heels for a print and realising that is available in both underwear and nightwear with lots of options in between (sorry bank balance!).  I adore the print, it is classic and chic in the most beautiful light ivory hue and deep navy with the most luxurious lace trimming and details.  I really appreciate the heavy use of luxurious fabrics which is always the case with Fleur of England but the combination of lace cupped bras, silk-satin material and fashionable cuts just takes this range right to the top of my wishlist!  Well done Fleur of England on such a beautifully crafted collection!

I am off to Brighton now!
Speak soon - Claire x

p.s. come and follow my daily antics over on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Bloglovin!

This post was not sponsored - I just love me some Fleur of England!

All images used in this post were taken from the Fleur of England website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment